Reading time 3-4 minutes
CBD Oil is on the Rise
As it offers both easy application and results. You can experience all the benefits of CBD with CBD oil.
What is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is available today in many countries in various forms. This molecule from the cannabinoid family comes from hemp. Despite a reputation that is sometimes still controversial, CBD has nothing to do with the other molecule, THC, derived from hemp. CBD and THC differ in their effects on the body, their nature, and also their addictive properties. While THC is a psychoactive and addictive substance, CBD seems to have only positive effects. It does not cause euphoria, does not alter your state of consciousness, has only a few side effects, and above all, there is no risk of addiction. Several scientific studies believe that CBD is a product of the future that could potentially be used therapeutically.
Learn more about CBD
In Austria and many European countries, CBD products must originate from regular hemp strains that contain no more than 0.3% THC.
How to use CBD Oil?
You have purchased your CBD oil and are looking for the best information on how to make the most of CBD: Here are some tips.
First of all, you should determine the ideal dosage for taking CBD oil. It is recommended to start with an intake of 0.5 to 1 milligram of CBD oil per kilogram of body weight per day. If you weigh 80 kg, you should take between 40 and 80 milligrams of oil. The decision should not be made only once but divided two to three times a day before meals. You can gradually increase this dosage to find your ideal dose. Do not exceed 15 drops per day.
There are several ways to consume your CBD oil.
- Sublingual method: Pour the desired dose directly under the tongue using the dropper. This administration method allows you to benefit almost immediately from the effects of CBD, that is, in less than half an hour, thanks to the capillaries under the tongue. The sublingual method is generally the preferred mode of administration for this reason.
- Oral: You can pour your CBD oil on a sugar, a spoonful of yogurt, cottage cheese, or a piece of bread. You can even add it to your cooking recipes like any other oil. However, pay attention to the dosage and avoid overheating. The benefits are not immediately noticeable, and the gastric juices partially decompose the CBD, minimizing these effects.
- Topical application: CBD oil is not necessarily absorbed. It can also be applied directly to the skin. In this way, CBD oil helps to soothe the skin, regulate sebum, and can even have benefits against acne and eczema.
CBD oil, like any natural product, is a sensitive product that fears light and heat. Store your bottle in a cool place away from light to preserve its benefits. Many users even store their oil in the refrigerator. After opening, the bottle should be used up within the next year.
Store your CBD oil out of the reach of children and pets. This product is intended for adults only.
Customer Reviews on CBD Oil
Some of our customers have written very positive reviews about our CBD oils.
"I ordered the oil for my daughter and myself. We both suffer from ulcerative colitis. Since we have only been taking it for a short time, I can't say anything about our CBD yet. However, my joint pain has already decreased and I sleep much better. That gives me hope. The oil is also easy to take."
"Finally, I have something to calm myself down in stressful times, relief in 5 minutes."
"I am satisfied, it tastes good, it soothes my pains, and at least I can sleep."
What else can be said? It is generally advisable to take it regularly to try it out.
Like any product, CBD oil has its downsides, which are, however, minimal compared to the benefits offered.
- The Dropper Problem: Some consumers have difficulty dosing the product by pouring it under their tongue, as they cannot tell if the drop has actually fallen. We have a solution for this: Pour your drops into a spoon and then place the dose directly under your tongue.
- The Taste: The taste of CBD oil is not always very pleasant for consumers and is described by them as "earthy" or reminiscent of damp grass. This is, of course, subjective, and often your palate will get used to it naturally. However, it is possible to add some sugar to reduce the taste if it is very unpleasant for you.
Where can you buy your CBD Oil?
Your freya-CBDCURE online shop specializes in offering you high-quality CBD oil. Our facility is located at one of the best production sites in Europe and has all ISO certificates for sustainability, purity, environmental awareness, working conditions, and energy efficiency.
To discover our range, visit our CBD oil shop.
CBD oil is gaining popularity as it offers easy application and positive effects. It differs significantly from THC and has no intoxicating effect. Dosage and the correct administration method are crucial for the best possible effect. Customers have had positive experiences with CBD oil, although there are some minor drawbacks such as the taste. High-quality CBD oil can be purchased at the freya-CBDCURE online shop. Overall, CBD oil offers many potential benefits as a supportive therapy.